Huvitz HS-7000 Tower Illumination Type
Huvitz HS-7500 Integrated Illumination Type
Huvitz Slit Lamps
With the global standard Galilean converging binocular type optic system, the Huvitz HS Series of high end slit lamps offers a wider angle, live image and increased accuracy for a better and more successful diagnosis with integrated omni style joystick and trigger button for easy image and video capture.
The Huvitz Slit Lamp HS Series is offered in both the Tower Illumination type and the Integrated Illumination type models. Both types are designed in the industry standard type models used for their proven accuracy and reliability.
Huvitz Slit Lamp Features
- 12.5x eye pieces
6x:38.5mm, 10x:24mm, 16x:15mm, 25x:9mm, 40x:6mm
- 10x eye pieces (Optional)
5x:38.5mm, 8x:24mm, 12x:15mm, 20x:9mm, 32x:6mm
- Integrated omni style joystick and trigger button
- Images and videos can be stored simultaneously if the slit lamp is connected to image devices
- The five-position drum-style magnification changer provides a wide range of magnification from 6x to 40x
- A yellow filter is conveniently located near the ocular for effortless insertion of the fluorescein pattern
- Option filters include cobalt blue, red free, heat absorption, grey, and yellow