Orion-90T AR Lens Coater
The Vacuum Evaporation System for Optics, the ORION-90T, is designed for optical coatings on ophthalmic lenses in medium to large sized labs. The system is intended to be installed in dry, clean rooms of vacuum labs or vacuum coating workshops. The environmental conditions must be as follows: temperature range of 18-25˚C and relative humidity of not more than 55%.
Lens Coater Features
- Vacuum chamber mounted inside a boxed framework
- Ion Beam Source: VTC-EIS-2HC, End-Hall type, Reactive Gas system included, IAD support
- E-Beam Source: Telemark, Max. Power 5KW, 6 pockets of 15cc each
- Thermal Evaporation Source: (boat) Max. 100A, 6VAC. For Hydrophobic & Super-hydrophobic Top Coatings
- Heating System: Infra-red 1KW Heater.
- Substrate Holder: 3 segments Dome, 84 lenses (70mm)
- Average cycle time: 40 min
- Pumping System: MAG2200 Turbo Molecular Pump & Rotary vane pump model Leybold D65 (LEYBOLD, Germany),
Max Vacuum, mBar, 2×10-6
- Control System: Fully automatic PC control system with Real-time software
- Fully Automatic Operation via user Editable recipes
- Required Space: 4500W, 3000D, 2500H mm.
- Chamber Diameter: 900mm