SOUTH WINDSOR, CT – Coburn Technologies, a leading provider of innovative, end-to-end customer solutions to the world’s ophthalmic lens processing industries, announces the relocation of their corporate headquarters to a newly renovated, modern facility in South Windsor, Connecticut.
Effective July 23rd, 2018, Coburn Technologies will operate from their new location – 83 Gerber Road West, South Windsor, Connecticut 06074.
Alex Incera, President of Coburn Technologies, stated “Relocating our corporate headquarters is a smart move for us. We have invested a lot of time and money into establishing a modern, state of the art facility for our corporation with a number of improvements from our prior facility. While we are relocating, we are pleased to keep the relocation within close proximity to our prior facility in South Windsor, Connecticut.”
With the lease on their current space coming to an end, Coburn saw it as an opportunity to find a new location for their global headquarters, and has invested over one million dollars into the complete renovation of their new facility. Major improvements include:
- Strategic layout and flow of the manufacturing and logistics areas for optimal daily business operations.
- New Research & Development and Engineering facilities for increased product and technology development activities.
- Expansion of chemistry laboratory to more than double its current footprint to allow for further developments in the growing coating business.
- Installation of modern, energy efficient solar panels for more environmentally friendly production and lower operating costs.
- Availability and option to expand facility to capitalize on future growth opportunities.
Coburn’s new location is custom designed to help facilitate the continuous development of new products to better serve the ophthalmic industry.
For immediate information regarding Coburn’s relocation, please call 1-800-COBURN-1. Additional information will also be provided at www.coburntechnologies.com.
About Coburn Technologies
Coburn Technologies, Inc. (http://www.coburntechnologies.com) is the world’s leading provider of computer-integrated ophthalmic lens processing systems and ophthalmic instruments. We design, manufacture, and service software equipment and supplies used in all aspects of surfacing prescriptions in lens blanks, coating and finishing lenses to fit into patient frames. We provide a broad range of diagnostics, refraction and retinal imaging equipment for a more complete solution to the eye care professional. Coburn Technologies is American owned and globally headquartered in South Windsor, Connecticut USA.
©2018 Coburn Technologies, Inc.