The HRK-1 comes to the market at an affordable price and is built with unprecedented data accuracy, especially in higher diopter and cylinder measurement. Utilizing dynamic optical technology to measure the aberration of the eye, this machine is the 8th generation auto refractor/keratometer developed by Huvitz, who has been actively pursuing continuous innovation in the product segment.
Other features include full compatibility with all EMR Systems and Full Three Year Warranty.
- Touch Screen Color Display
- IOL Mode
- Iris and Pupil Diameter Measurement.
- Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide
- Color View Mode: Full color CCD camera which enables you to see eyes & contact lens fitting status
- Anterior and IOL image export function: capture and export images
- Auto Y axis tracking
- Thermal Printer
- Ability to network with older Huvitz models