Excelon HPE-410 Lens Edger
The new HPE-410 lens edger features a fresh and modern design. Revolutionary new features were designed to keep up with the eye care professionals’ finishing demands. This machine comes enhanced with a stronger wheel with longer durability, and eliminates lens slippage with an adaptive lens chuck and position sensor. HPE-410 can also be integrated with our HAB-8000X Automatic Lens Tracer/Blocker.
Great for startup labs seeking a practical, economical lens edging machine. HPE-410 is highly user friendly and comprehensive with an optional built-in lens tracer.
- 8 different edging types including bevel, rimless, grooving, mini bevel, partial bevel, partial grooving, dual grooving and hybrid grooving
- Hydrophobic mode sets all the edging options for axis-safe cutting with one click of a button
- 6 types of edging positions including auto, manual, base curve (absolute), percent, front offset and rear offset
- 4 types of retouch options including size, polishing, grooving and safety bevel
- Retouch up to 6 of the latest jobs 6 single sided edges or 3 double-sided edges
- Direct DCS (OMA) import saves time and file duplication concerns by skipping the conversion step
- Multiple job handling and concurrent processing allows the user to manage jobs that have been paused, completed, and saved or jobs currently being processed. User is able to prepare the next edging task while the edger is in process.
- Supports bar code reading
- External memory capabilities for SD Cards
- 9.7” LCD touch screen with 1024px X 768px image resolution
- Available with tracer built-in or as a separate add-on