The EXXPERT® HPE-8000X lens edger is the successor to our previous model, the HPE-8000, and now provides a multitude of new features and advancements to support the continuously changing needs in lens and frame technology.
The step bevel function has been considered a very high end, but expensive, option. Now, with the HPE-8000X, we are changing this preconceived notion by offering this high-end feature at an affordable price point.
Lens Edger Features
- Step Bevel Cutting
- 11 Lens Edge Finishes: More options are now available for different jobs. Edge finishes include step bevel, standard bevel, rimless, grooving, mini bevel,asymmetric bevel,U-bevel,partial bevel, partial grooving, dual grooving and hybrid grooving.
- Reduce lens slippage: Adaptive swivel chuck is used to clamp the lens more evenly, while eliminating lens slippage.
- “Axial roughing”: A new feature that prevents the lens from rotating on the wheel until the thickest part of the lens is removed, and in conjunction with the one touch hydrophobic mode, eliminates the possibility of lens slippage.
- Import & Store DCS (OMA) Directly: Directly import DCS job files including frame shape, FPD, finishing style, lens material, drill coordinates and more.
- 6 Different Edging Positions
- Retouch Support Back Up: Saves up to the last three retouch jobs allowing user to go back and edit recent jobs if necessary.
- Frame Shape Modification: Modify the shape of the frame easily with R/L shape-switching, R/L shape-mirroring and free modification by the digital pattern mode
- High Performance Wheel: Enhanced speed, higher polish quality and much easier wheel maintenance for polishing.