Huvitz HRK-9000A Autorefractor/Keratometer
All-in-one objective refraction and standardized subjective refraction.
Elevate patient experience and boost practice efficiency with the Huvitz HRK-9000A Autorefractor/Keratometer. Feature’s the world’s first Contact Lens Fitting Guide with color camera. Achieves measurements with higher accuracy for a more complete exam.
One of a kind, HRK-9000A offers a Meibomian Gland Analysis function and Tear Film Break Up Time (TFBUT) measurement. Other features include Wireless Communication, full compatibility with all EMR Systems and Full Three Year Warranty.
Autorefraction and Keratometery Features
- TFBUT Measurement & Meibography
- Contrast Sensitivity & Glare Test
- Wavefront Technology
- Touch & Tilting 7″ Color Display, adjustable with LED backlight display
- Wireless Communication and Network Connectivity
- Peripheral Keratometry Measurement
- IOL Mode
- Iris & Pupil Diameter Measurement
- Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide
- Efficient Contact Lens Prescription
- Micro Lens Array creates separated focal spots, providing details about ocular systems
- More Accurate Data including KER and REF data
- Subjective VA Test
- Auto Tracking
- Color View Mode: Full color CCD camera & white LED source in ref/keratometer enables you to see eyes & contact lens fitting status which was previously only possible with slit lamps
- Auto Cutting Printer