Huvitz HDC-7000 Digital Chart Software
The Huvitz HDC-7000 Digital Chart Software offers high-resolution charts and images for more convenient and effective eye examinations. 41 standard charts are offered, including binocular balance, aniseikonia, stereopsis and binocular fusion charts. Contract sensitivity adjustment, color blindness, and educational images are standard on most charts. You can program the most frequently used charts for your convenience and, with the integrated remote control, call up select charts during examination at the push of a button. The random display function makes it impossible for the patient to memorize the chart contents.
The HDC-7000 offers precise calibration for exam distances from 8′ to 20′ and can be used in smaller rooms using a mirror system. The charts fit into a wide range of LCD screens, including support for 17″, 19″, 20″, 23″ and 24″ LCD monitors, offering operators and patients better display options in size and design.
The HDC-7000 is compatible with the HDR-7000 Digital Refraction System.
DIGITAL CHART SOFTWARE FEATURES
- The 41 Standard charts include binocular balance, aniseikonia, stereopsis, and binocular fusion charts
- Smarts Charts with Random Display Function
- Color blindness charts and images for symptom explanations and daily use are also available
- Allows you to create your own image galleries by adding images with simple copy/paste function
- Offers you precise distance settings allowing you to keep your current equipment settings and placement