Edging your lens jobs:
An investment that enhances
your practice – and pays off quickly
COBURN’S SUMMER SALE | 6.29% INTEREST FINANCING | 4 YEAR WARRANTY | DEFERRED PAYMENTS
To have a Coburn sales representative reach out to you for more information, please complete the form below.
HPE-910 EXXPERT Express Finishing System
All-in-one lens finishing capabilities with multiple configurations available. Includes an optional built-in lens drill along with lens edging capabilities.
- 80 Second Lens Edging Time
- User-Friendly and Easy to Learn
- 35 Combinations of Step Bevel
- 50% Faster Than Previous Models
We absolutely love our new edger! It has cut down our turnaround time on glasses orders from 2 weeks to as little as a few days!
HPE-410 Excelon Finishing System
Great for startup labs seeking a practical, economical lens edging machine. HPE-410 is highly user friendly and comprehensive with an optional built-in lens tracer.
- Multiple Job Handling and Concurrent Processing
- High Resolution LCD Touch Screen Interface
- 8 Edging Types, 6 Edging Positions
- Option for Integrated Lens Tracer
All-in-one objective refraction and standardized subjective refraction. Elevate patient experience and boost practice efficiency.
- Auto Tracking
- TFBUT Measurement & Meibography
- Contrast Sensitivity & Glare Test
- Contact Lens Fitting Assistance Guide
HDR-9000 Digital Refractor
Reliable, digital objective and subjective refraction with easy display for examiner and patient.
- 21 point exam package
- Tilt and/or swivel refractor body from 0° to 45°
- LCD Chart Compatibility (Linear & circular polarization)
- Dual cross cylinder lens and Jackson cross cylinder lens