Velocity Spin Optical Lens Coater
Coburn’s Velocity Spin Optical Lens Coater is a fully automated industrial hard coating system providing the highest throughput of any system on the market while also delivering excellent yields. The automation system includes a multi-stage pre-cleaning system as well as lens handling from the job tray, through a multi-stage lens pre-cleaning system, followed by a secondary cleaning system, coating, and cure, finally returning the lens to the job tray. All of this is accomplished without operator involvement.
For those optical labs not yet ready to automate, Coburn can offer a manual version of the Velocity Lens Coater to take advantage of these key benefits.
Lens Coater Features
- Automated lens loading and unloading with multi-stage pre-cleaning system
- Off-the-block processing
- 120 to 130 lenses per hour
- 5 station UV coating machine incorporating a load, wash, coat, cure and unload stations
- Thermal controlled coating station that keeps the coating viscosity consistent
- Recipe driven environment for coating process control
- LMS connectivity
- Easy access for services and diagnostics
Velocity Spin Coater is GREAT!
“The Velocity Spin Coater is bullet proof! I’ve been using one for over two years now, and I am able to process lenses at a rate of a pair per minute. Once I learned how to set it up and maintain it, my output is nearly 100%! Yes… it works that well!”