DURA-UV Optical Lens Coating
This fast curing, durable optical lens coating features excellent adhesion, low viscosity, great coating stability and a special bonding chemical formulation and unique UV/thermal hybrid chemistry. DURA-UV optical lens coating is optimized with HCLT (Hybrid Cross Linking Technology) during lab production, which ensures the best lens coating adhesion, abrasion and yields. Better filtration results in less impurities, which improves coating performance; and because it contains no volatile solvents it is safe for standard shipping and handling. No problem switching coatings; formulated for plug and play use.
DURA-UV lens coating has excellent adhesion to AR, and a high Bayer abrasion ratio. It provides superb adhesion to all substrates including standard plastic, Polycarbonate, Trivex, Spectralite, 1.56 and 1.58, and Hi-Index. The lens coating is tintable to a grey 3.
- Customers report an average yield rate of up to 98%
- Highest level of adhesion available for spin coating
- Tintable to a Grey 3 while maintaining high abrasion resistance
- Superb adhesion to all substrates including CR-39, Polycarbonate, Trivex, Spectralite, 1.56, and Hi-Index
- Optimized Coating with HCLT (Hybrid Cross Linking Technology™) during lab production ensures the best coating adhesion, abrasion, yields
- Specifically formulated to adhere to all AR coatings
- No volatile solvents for safe shipping and handling
- Simple change-over from existing coating
- Complete service including parts, technical support and prompt on-site repair
- Designed for use in Mini II, MR III, Ultra Rx, and Velocity hard coaters
DURA-UV is exclusively manufactured and distributed through Coburn Technologies.