UVAR Optical Lens Coating
This fast curing, non-tintable, durable optical lens coating features excellent adhesion, low viscosity, great coating stability and a special bonding chemical formulation and unique UV/thermal hybrid chemistry. UVAR lens coating is optimized with HCLT (Hybrid Cross Linking Technology) during lab production, which ensures the best coating adhesion. Better filtration results in less impurities, which improves coating performance; and because it contains no volatile solvents it is safe for standard shipping and handling. No problem switching optical coatings; formulated for plug and play use.
UVAR has excellent adhesion to AR, and a high Bayer abrasion ratio. It provides superb adhesion to all substrates including standard plastic, Polycarbonate, Trivex, Spectralite lenses and Hi-Index.
- Customers report an average yield rate of up to 98%
- Best adhesion for Anti-Reflective coating stacks
- Highest level of abrasion resistance for backside coating
- Superb adhesion to all substrates including CR-39, Polycarbonate, Trivex, Spectralite, 1.56, and High Index
- Optimized Coating with HCLT (Hybrid Cross Linking Technology™) during lab production ensures the best coating adhesion, abrasion, and yields
- Specifically formulated to adhere to all AR coatings
- No volatile solvents for safe shipping and handling
- Simple change-over from existing coating
- Complete service including parts, technical support and prompt on-site repair
- Designed for use in Mini II, MR III, Ultra Rx & Velocity hard coaters
UVAR is exclusively manufactured and distributed through Coburn Technologies.