UVMAX Optical Lens Coating
This fast curing, durable optical lens coating features excellent adhesion, low viscosity, great coating stability and a special bonding chemical formulation and unique UV/thermal hybrid chemistry. UVMAX lens coating is optimized with HCLT (Hybrid Cross Linking Technology) during lab production, which ensures the best lens coating adhesion, abrasion and yields and tintability. Better filtration results in less impurities, which improves coating performance; and because it contains no volatile solvents it is safe for standard shipping and handling. No problem switching coatings; formulated for plug and play use and is compatible with all standard UV curing systems and bulbs, as well as with all standard spin lens coaters.
The UVMAX optical lens coating has excellent adhesion to AR, and a high Bayer abrasion ratio. It provides superb adhesion to all substrates including standard plastic, Polycarbonate, Trivex, Spectralite, 1.56 and 1.58, and Hi-Index. The Quick Tinting (QT) coating produces Grey 3 in 15 minutes.
- Customers report an average yield rate of up to 98%
- Highest adhesion available for spin coating
- Quick, consistent tinting produces Grey 3 in 15 minutes
- Excellent adhesion to all substrates, such as CR-39, Polycarbonate, Trivex, Spectralite, 1.56, and Hi-Index
- Optimized coating with HCLT (Hybrid Cross Linking Technology™) during lab production ensures the best coating adhesion, abrasion, yields and tintability
- Adhere to all AR coatings
- No volatile solvents for safe shipping and handling
- Simple change-over from existing coating
- Complete service including parts, technical support and prompt on-site repair
- Designed for use in Velocity, Velocity LTE, Mini II, MR III, Ultra Rx & Simplicity hard coaters
UVMAX is exclusively manufactured and distributed through Coburn Technologies, Inc.