CTL65 Compact Lens Generator
Fastest traditional Rx lens generator in its class.
The CTL65 is a compact lens generator turning lathe utilizing Coburn’s patented, single-point precision turning technology to produce conventional lenses, making it ideal for small to mid-size labs. It offers the same reliable and accurate performance of the popular Coburn SL2 generator with updated electronics and hardware for faster processing times and increased throughput. Using the CTL65, semi-finished lens blanks are surfaced, cribbed, and safety beveled in a fast and accurate process. The multi-data system reduces lens spoilage while optimizing lens and lap cycle times, thereby eliminating the need for an expensive water reclaiming filtration system. The CTL65 benefits from higher performance, user-friendly software, and yields a consistent one-step fine surface finish for all traditional Rx lenses.
COMPACT LENS GENERATOR FEATURES
- Fast curve calculations, longer life performance and reliability
- Faster processing times and higher throughput over SL2 generator
- Stiff & robust granite base for stability
- Less sensitivity to external vibration makes for higher quality output
- Smooth surface finish guarantees consistent one-step fining across the range of lenses
- Large touch screen interface for easy navigation and data entry
- Optional diagnostic lens probing and crib-to-oval features available