Spectrum Prismatic Lens Blocker
The new Spectrum Prismatic Lens Blocker technology automatically attaches the lens block at the correct prism angle, prism base and axis. Compatible with all common surfacing machines, the Spectrum Blocker precisely transports the lens to the chill ring, preventing the opportunity for lens marring or positioning errors. The Spectrum Blocker also measures the front curve of the lens and warns the operator if the blank is incorrect, virtually eliminating blank selection errors. This measurement can be provided to the LMS for modification of back curve calculations to produce a more accurate lens.
Available with multiple blocking ring configurations from 50 mm to 63mm.
Available in a plano (non-prismatic) version.
LENS BLOCKING SYSTEM FEATURES
- Automatically attaches the block at the
correct prism angle, prism base, and axis
- Enter job data manually or through LMS
- Operator can align the next lens while current
lens is cooling
- Measure front curve of lens
- Modify back curve calculations by LMS
- Compatible with all common surfacing machines